Bathtub Installation for Sam’s Club Members
Need to update a bathroom in your home? Sam’s Club Members get access to top-notch service from our vetted installation experts. Plus, there’s a 10% Discount Off Everyday Dealer Pricing* for Sam’s Club Members. Book your free consultation today!
Our home installation experts make bathroom upgrades simple for Sam’s Club Members. We can help with a complete bathroom remodel or installation of:
- Bath cabinets
- Bath remodel
- Shower/bath combo
- Walk-in shower
- Walk-in tub
Signs you need to replace your bathtub or shower
Bathrooms are one of the first things that come to mind when discussing home renovations. The following issues may indicate the need to upgrade your bathtub or shower:
- Too Small
Our vetted bathtub installers will assess your needs and provide an expert opinion on your best options. We can also answer any questions you have about the process, such as:
- What are the different options?
- How long will a bath or shower installation take?
- How much will everything cost?
Before the installation process begins, we’ll review your options and offer recommendations.
Factors to consider before replacing your bathtub or shower
You probably use your bathtub or shower every day, so it’s important to carefully consider all of the factors at play when replacing them in your home. Here are some things to consider:
- Size — When it comes to bathtubs and showers, there are no one-size-fits-all solutions. If your current unit feels cramped, and extra space is available, consider a larger upgrade.
- Shape — If your current bathtub isn’t comfortable, consider trying a new shape. The shape of a tub also has an aesthetic effect, with oval/round tubs giving the room a modern feel.
- Height and depth — The dimensions of your bathroom are a major factor here, as you are limited to installations that will be accessible and proportionate in size.
- Fixtures and faucets — If you are upgrading your bathtub or shower, you should also consider upgrading the stock fixtures and faucets to something more robust.
- Shelves and storage — Don’t forget to consider the shelf and storage space in the unit you are replacing, if applicable. You can find units with lots of extra storage space, if needed.
- Safety and accessibility — Make sure your bathtubs and showers are safely positioned, use a non-slick surface, and are easily accessible to all members of your family.
- Durability — The units we install are made of acrylic, because it is affordable, durable, easy to maintain, and flexible for manufacturers to mold into various shapes. With proper care, your new installation will last for many years to come.
If you’ve been looking at your bathtub and wishing it had a more modern look, you might consider a new acrylic version. Here are all of the different options for Sam’s Club Members:
- Traditional tubs
- Whirlpool tubs
- Corner tubs (perfect for small bathrooms)
- Shower pans
- A wide variety of faucets
- Acrylic wall surrounds and bathtub liners
- Soaking tubs
Our team can provide even more options if you have something else in mind. If you are looking for a particular color, we offer a range of choices and can help you find the perfect fit.
Bathtub and shower installation costs
The cost of installing new bathroom fixtures will vary based on your needs and preferences. Sam’s Clubs Members get access to many options, making it easy to stay within your budget.
Boost your property value
New bathtubs and shower fixtures can boost your home’s resale value. Bathrooms are a crucial decision-making factor for home buyers, who will want to know:
- How old the bathrooms are
- The quality of the bathtubs and shower fixtures
- How your bathrooms compare to similar real estate listings
Does your bathroom need renovations?
Whether you know exactly what’s needed in your bathrooms or you want help narrowing down your best options, our expert contractors have Sam’s Club Members covered when it comes to bathtub and shower installation.
We encourage you to reach out with any questions you have about what we offer and why we’re the best option for your next home improvement project.