0% APR and No Payments for 12 months. Ask your dealer for details.
Bathtub Installation for Sam’s Club Members
Are you looking for a bathtub or shower replacement? Sam’s Club Members get access to vetted installation experts who have years of experience. Plus, Sam’s Club Members get a 10% Discount Off Everyday Dealer Pricing!* Book your free consultation today!
WHAT WE OFFER
Bathtub installation for Sam’s Club Members is simple with our team of home installation experts. If you’re thinking about updating or replacing your bathtub, consider the following:
Signs you need a new bathtub
When people think of home renovations, their bathroom is one of the first things they look at. A bathtub installation is a good way to refresh your space if you’re experiencing any of these problems with your current tub:
- It leaks or is moldy
- It’s stained or the color is out of date
- It’s difficult to enter or not comfortable
Home Install Experts™ only uses vetted bathtub installers available in your area. All of our partners will be able to assess your needs and give you their expert opinion. They’ll also be able to answer any questions such as:
- What are my options?
- How long will the install take?
Bathtub installation options
Since your bathtub is something you may use every day, choosing the right one requires careful consideration. We provide a wide variety of bathtubs that will fit your budget and lifestyle including:
- Acrylic bath systems, including wall surrounds and bathtub liners
- Traditional bathtubs
- Shower pans
- And more!
Picking the color of your new bathtub can be difficult. It’s important to choose a color that suits your preference and goes well with the rest of your bathroom. You’ll have a wide variety of options to choose from!
Bathtub installation costs
The cost of a new bathtub varies depending on what you’re looking to do, the manufacturers chosen, and more. With various options available, you’ll be sure to find something within your budget.
Getting a bathtub installation for Sam’s Club Members may increase the property value of your home. When house hunting, home buyers often put a lot of value into the bathroom and look for things such as:
- How new your bathroom is
- The quality of your bathtub installation
- What other comparable houses have
How It Works
- Check your availability
Enter your ZIP code to see if we’re available in your area.
- Set up a free consultation
Set up a free, no obligation consultation.
- Get your discount
10% Discount Off Everyday Dealer Pricing for Sam’s Club Members*
*10% Discount Off Everyday Dealer Pricing for Sam’s Club Members. Sam’s Club Home Install Experts™ powered by Service Finance Company, LLC and its affiliates (collectively, “SFC”) through its third-party authorized dealers (“Dealers”) provide Sam’s Club Members with a 10% discount off the Everyday Dealer Pricing (excluding taxes and permit fees) for comparable home installation products and services in the Sam’s Club Member’s service area as set forth on the Dealer’s invoice. In order to ensure that the Sam’s Club Member receives the Everyday Dealer Pricing, SFC continually analyzes the range of prices charged by other licensed, qualified home installation service providers for both cash and credit purchases of comparable products and services in the geographic area that forms a 100-mile radius from the applicable Sam’s Club Member’s service location during the (approximately) 2-year period prior to the invoice date. Every invoice will show the Everyday Dealer Pricing for the home installation products and services purchased and the 10% discount provided for being a Sam’s Club Member.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When Should I Replace My Bathtub?
Aside from aesthetic reasons, there are others that would dictate a bathtub replacement. Here are some of those:
Lost its functionality. When filling your tub, if you notice a puddle of water outside of it, there is a good chance your bathtub has a leak. The problem could be a crack in either the basin itself or in the pipes, and if left unfixed, could lead to foundational damage or may be the cause of dangerous mold. If your bathtub is leaking, you need to talk to us about replacing it as soon as possible.
Can’t keep it clean. A bathtub needs to be cleaned regularly. Having a perpetual ring around the bathtub is not only unsightly, but could also be unhealthy. If you can’t get rid of that ring, no matter what you use or how hard you scrub, it’s time to invest in a new bathtub.
Impractical. If you’re six feet tall and your bathtub is four feet long, you’ve got an uncomfortable situation on your hands. A bathtub should be comfortable for all the members of the family who use it. If your bathtub is too small or awkwardly placed, a bathtub replacement might be in the cards. You have to give careful consideration to your situation when deciding to replace your bathtub.
What Should I Consider Before Replacing My Bathtub?
You don’t want to make a hasty decision when it comes to your new bathtub and how it will look in your bathroom since it’s likely to be the centerpiece of the space. Here are some things to consider when making your decision:
- Size of the bathtub. Tubs aren’t one size fits all. If your old one is a little cramped and you have the space, think about a larger unit.
- Shape of the bathtub. If your current bathtub isn’t very comfortable, maybe a different shape would be better. Oval or round tubs will give your bathroom a more modern feeling.
- Weight of the bathtub. You need to know if your floor can handle the weight of your new bathtub, to avoid any accidents.
- Height and depth of the bathtub. Do you have the space for an elevated tub? Your bathroom will dictate the height of your bathtub and its depth.
- Corners and walls. Unless you’re doing a complete bathroom renovation, you’ll have to work around the corners and walls of your current bathroom.
- Finishing materials. Do you want a tub surround or a free-standing bathtub? Any finishing materials used should be waterproof.
- Fixtures and faucets. You can really enhance a new bathtub with the right fixtures and faucet. You can upgrade many of those components when you get your new bathtub. There are many styles and finishes available.
- Shelves and storage. How much shelving and storage space do you want around your tub for things like soap, shower gel, shampoo, etc.?
- Safety and accessibility. Make sure your bathtub has any necessary grips and handles for those who need them in your home. A non-slick bottom is also a wise choice.
- Durability. The most popular material for bathtubs these days is acrylic, which is offered at Home Install Experts™. Acrylic is a popular bathtub material because of its affordability, durability as well as being lightweight, easy to clean and easy for manufacturers to mold into different shapes. With proper care, they can last for years.
If you’ve been looking at your bathtub and wishing it had a more modern look, you might consider a new acrylic version.
What Bathtub Installation Services Are Available At Home Install Experts™?
We offer complete acrylic bath systems that are stylish and easy to maintain. These systems include wall surrounds and bathtub liners. Surrounds offer the stylish look of tile, without the upkeep and drawbacks.
Here are some of the benefits our luxury acrylic bath systems offer:
- They’re quick and easy to install
- They’re durable
- They’re mold resistant
- They’re easy to clean
- They come in a range of colors and textures
- They’re budget friendly
- Traditional tubs of various shapes, sizes and styles;
- Whirlpool tubs;
- Corner tubs for a modern, minimalist look. These are perfect for small bathrooms;
- Shower pans which give easy access and are water-tight;
- Faucets – think you know what faucets you want? Seeing our selection may change your mind!
How Do I Start the Bathtub Installation Process with Home Install Experts™?
It will only take a few minutes! Here’s how:
- Enter your zip code to see if we’re available in your area. It’s likely we are, but we only work with trusted technicians and one might not be available near you.
- Set up a free, no obligation consultation. Our partner technicians understand this is a big decision for you and will offer you a free, no pressure quote.
- Sam’s Club Members get a 10% Discount Off Everyday Dealer Pricing!*
For informational use only. The content is not intended to substitute for professional advice specific to your particular circumstances.