Tile Flooring Installation Services
Tile floors are a beautiful, durable, and reasonably priced way to decorate your home. Sam’s Club Members have access to the services of vetted installation experts, who will ensure your flooring is installed expertly and economically.
Our experts make tile installation easy
Installing tile requires precise measurements, meticulous subsurface preparation, and removal of old tile. But updating your flooring is easy for Sam’s Club Members. If you are strapped for time or don’t have the DIY skills to lay tile, we can help. The experienced installation experts at Sam’s Club Home Install Experts™ by Service Finance will handle your project quickly and economically.
Your home improvement project begins with a free consultation. Our experts will work to provide an accurate quote. We help you choose the right tile for your space based on your needs. Whether you are tiling a high traffic area like a kitchen or need a water-resistant bathroom floor, our experts guide you to the best material for your project.
When you decide to move forward, we won’t keep you waiting. We have a wide availability of appointments that make it easy to fit your schedule.
One of the first steps for our skilled installation professionals is the careful measurement of your floor. That helps them order the right amount of tile for your project. We work with trusted suppliers to ensure your materials arrive promptly.
Our experienced installers take care to minimize the inconvenience of remodeling. They install plastic sheeting to collect dust. To start the installation, our experts remove the baseboards, chisel out the old tile, and level and prep the subfloor.
Next, they install your new tile, replace fixtures and baseboards and meticulously clean your space. The result is a room with beautiful new floors to enjoy for years to come.
What you should know about tile flooring
Tile floors are durable and easy to clean, but they also make a striking design statement. They make a great addition in your home in high-traffic areas that are susceptible to dirt, moisture or humidity. No other type of flooring comes in as many colors and patterns and is as low maintenance.
Positive features of tile flooring
- Dirt-resistant: The solid surface of tile does not absorb dirt, stains or liquid so spills clean up easily. Tile floors are easy to disinfect.
- Vibrant colors and patterns: Tile can create a color palette for a themed space or coordinate with other design elements. You can even use tile to achieve a wood look floor or to mimic natural stone.
- Practical: The great thing about tile is that it’s water-resistant, making it suitable for kitchens and bathrooms. Consider slip-resistant tile to reduce the risk of falls in bathrooms or mudrooms.
Benefits of tile flooring
- Low maintenance: A tile surface is easy to clean. Spend more enjoying your home and less time removing stains.
- Add warmth and color: Let your tiles’ color, pattern, or layout add a timeless appeal to your home.
- Clean: Enjoy peace of mind knowing your floors are cleaner and more sanitary.
Tile, a choice for beauty and low maintenance
Whether tile flooring is a practical choice for your household depends on your priorities.
- Child and pet-resistant: For homeowners who need a durable surface that can withstand wear and tear from children and pets, tile flooring is a sensible solution. Tile is scratch-proof and does not absorb odors.
- Minimizes dust and dirt: In homes where family members have allergies, avoiding dust and dirt is a priority. Tile is easy to clean and does not absorb dust.
- Design choices: Tile comes in a huge array of colors, patterns, sizes, and shapes. Whatever your style is, there is a tile to match.
Types of tile floor options
There are two types of tile to choose from for flooring: ceramic and porcelain. The best type of tile for your project depends on several factors. These include the amount of traffic, exposure to water, design preferences, and budget.
- Ceramic tile flooring: ceramic tiles are less dense than porcelain tiles. They are more porous, so they should not be used in outdoor areas. A ceramic tile floor is considered softer and more comfortable to walk on.
- Porcelain tile flooring: porcelain tiles are dense and more durable. They are highly water-resistant, which can make them an excellent choice for kitchens and bathrooms.
How tile flooring installation works
Next steps to your perfect floors
- Get professional measurements and a quote.
A local technician will do a free consultation with no obligation.
- Choose your tile style.
Your choice should set the design tone for the room or coordinate with it.
- Receive the professional tile flooring installation.
From a smooth underlayment to applying the right sealant, our installers will work hard to get the job done right.
Frequently asked questions
How much does tile flooring installation cost on average?
The cost varies based on a number of factors:
- Tile type
- Room/home size
- Tile design
- Color choice
- Product options
Book a free consultation with Sam’s Club Home Install Experts™ by Service Finance for an accurate quote based on your needs.
What’s included in our tile installation services?
- A variety of styles and sizes to choose from
- Measurement of your current tile or floor
- Consultation on desired installation space
- Free consultation
- Removal of your old flooring
- Delivery of your desired materials
- Laying tile, replacing baseboards, and clean-up
How often do you need to replace tile floors?
Tile flooring can last a lifetime if you maintain and repair your tile flooring properly. But if your tile is cracked, missing tiles, or out of date, it is time to replace it. Often the issue is not tile; it’s the grout. When the grout lines are cracked or stained, it is time to replace the floors. Other trouble signs are uneven tiles, soft spots, and noise when the tile is walked on.
How long does it take for a tile floor to be installed?
The time it takes for a tile floor installation varies based on the tile, available inventory, and location. The process may include removing old tile, preparing the subfloor, and laying the tile. Most customers enjoy quick appointments that last a few hours. After your tile is finished, wait at least 24 hours before walking on it.
How to get expert installation services
When you’re ready to get started, set up you free consultation in three easy steps:
- Get in Touch
Enter your information and we will call you back to learn more about your needs. We will connect you with the best installer in your area. You can also call 844-SAVINGS.
- Book a free consultation
We will select the date and time that works best for you – no obligations necessary.
- Enjoy your 10% Discount Off Everyday Dealer Pricing* for Sam’s Club Members.