Vinyl Flooring Installation
If you’re in the market for new flooring, vinyl flooring is durable, water-resistant, and long-lasting, making it a great pick for busy households. As a Sam’s Club Member, you can get a free consultation and quote for vinyl flooring installation. If you decide it’s right for you, our skilled craftspeople will oversee installation from start to finish.
Why choose Sam’s Club vinyl floor installation services
We are committed to customer convenience. Our Sam’s Club Home Install Experts™ by Service Finance make installing vinyl floors easy and efficient. First, our highly trained and qualified installation professionals will provide a quote during your free consultation (virtual consultations are also available in many regions).
Then, if you decide to go ahead with your vinyl flooring installation, you’ll get a prompt appointment, thanks to our wide appointment availability. One of our professionals will arrive take careful measurements that ensure a quality installation. Finally, our installers will put in your new floors while minimizing disruption to your home, working to your flooring project done on time and on budget.
Most importantly, our professionals understand that your home is your sanctuary and take precautions to protect it, based on the surroundings, many will put up up plastic sheeting, covering air vents and ductwork, and carefully removing baseboards and shoe molding to allow for installation. When they’re done, you’ll be left with nothing but a beautiful new vinyl floor — not a pile of leftover dirt, dust, and debris.
Fast facts about vinyl floors
One of the great benefits of vinyl flooring is the variety of colors and styles it comes in, from vinyl plank flooring to vinyl tiling, luxury vinyl tile, and more. Our Sam’s Club Home Install Experts™ by Service Finance will help you choose the right type of flooring for your project, provide a transparent installation cost estimate, and oversee the entire project.
Vinyl floor basics
Vinyl flooring is extremely versatile and suitable for installation in kitchens, bathrooms, playrooms, living rooms, and more. Depending on the room you want your flooring in, you can opt for specialty vinyl, like waterproof or non-slip (which is great for areas that get wet, like bathrooms).
You can find various designs, styles, and hues, from uniform color schemes to floors that mimic hardwood. You can even create statement flooring with patterned vinyl in eye-catching designs.
Advantages of vinyl floors
Vinyl is an extremely low-maintenance material, as:
- It’s easy to clean.
- It’s water-resistant.
- It holds up well against stains and scratches.
This makes it a great pick for bustling households with kids and pets — or anyone who is simply seeking a cost-efficient, long-lasting flooring system. Further, vinyl sheets are often prefabricated with a backing layer of cork or similarly springy material, allowing the floor to balance softness and firmness. This can create a comfortable surface for walking on and for kids and pets to play on.
Types of vinyl flooring and their installation
Vinyl is typically more affordable than other materials, such as linoleum and hardwood flooring. It’s also cost-efficient and easy to install. There are three main types of flooring, which will influence the installation procedure:
- Vinyl plank: Vinyl plank flooring consists of planks of vinyl with a foam core, providing added strength. Click-lock planks can simply be installed by fitting together the tongue-and-groove mechanism on each plank. This style of flooring can be installed over existing surfaces, like old vinyl, wood, tile, and concrete.
- Peel-and-stick vinyl: Peel-and-stick vinyl flooring is available in plank or tile formats and contains its own adhesive backing. It’s laid out on the room floor to be installed and cut to size according to square foot.
- Vinyl sheet: Vinyl sheet flooring comes in large rolls. The core is made of fiberglass to prevent cracking, making it suitable for damp areas. Vinyl sheet flooring comes in three styles: adhesive, loose-lay, and vinyl-backed. You must glue down adhesive vinyl flooring completely with adhesive, while vinyl backing requires gluing only at the corners. Loose-lay doesn’t require any adhesive.
The Sam’s Club Home Install Experts™ by Service Finance vinyl flooring service team can advise on what vinyl flooring type best suits your needs. For example, plank flooring might be preferable if you want to install your new vinyl floors over existing floors. The team will then handle the full installation.
How vinyl flooring installation works
- Get Professional Measurements and Quote
Your consultation is free of charge with no obligation to buy.
- Choose Your Vinyl Floor Style
Pick the vinyl flooring that fits your project.
- Receive Professional Vinyl Flooring Installation
Don’t forget to claim your 10% Discount Off Everyday Dealer Pricing* for Sam’s Club Members.
How much does vinyl flooring installation cost on average?
The type and design of the floor is the first consideration impacting the price point. While vinyl is generally cheaper than alternatives, like laminate flooring, linoleum, or hardwood floors, costs vary. For example, luxury vinyl tile (LVT) or luxury vinyl plank (LVP) can be pricier than laminate. Beyond the materials costs, other factors influencing vinyl floor installation include:
- Flooring type (vinyl plank, vinyl peel-and-stick, or sheet vinyl flooring)
- Vinyl design and color (e.g., wood floor finishes may cost more)
- Functionality (some vinyl comes with special finishes, like waterproof finish)
- Size of the room to be floored
- Trimming requirements (a room with odd angles or stairs requires more high-maintenance trimming than a straightedge space)
- Whether old flooring needs to be removed first or whether the new floor will be installed on a subfloor
Our Sam’s Club Home Install Experts™ by Service Finance vinyl flooring installation team can provide a precise quote based on your personalized consultation.
What’s included in our vinyl flooring installation services?
Vinyl flooring installation by Sam’s Club Home Install Experts™ by Service Finance will cover the entire process, including:
- Free virtual or in-home consultation
- Consultation on desired installation space to confirm the best installation plan
- Help choosing from a variety of vinyl floor styles, depending on the project
- Measurement of your current floor to determine sizing needs
- Removal of your existing floor material if needed
- Delivery of your desired vinyl flooring
- Total installation of your vinyl flooring
From laying the first plank to cleaning up the last speck of dust, our home improvement team will be there from start to finish.
How often do you need to replace vinyl floors?
One major benefit of vinyl flooring is its durability. With proper upkeep and professional installation methods, your vinyl floors can last anywhere from 10 to 20 years.
This means it’s time to call an installer for a replacement. Another telltale sign is if the floor starts to peak, coming up from the floor when it’s supposed to be lying flush against it. This “floating floor” effect is both inconvenient and potentially dangerous, as it can cause trips and falls.
How long does it take for vinyl flooring to be installed?
Vinyl flooring options are generally fast and easy to install. Precise timelines will depend on your location, the type of floor, and appointment availability. However, most Sam’s Club Members get a consultation quickly.
Once you have your installation appointment, your new floor might be ready in just a few hours, depending on details like the flooring type and size.
How to get expert installation services
When you’re ready to get started, set up you free consultation in three easy steps:
- Get in Touch
Enter your information and we will call you back to learn more about your needs. We will connect you with the best installer in your area. You can also call 844-SAVINGS.
- Book a free consultation
We will select the date and time that works best for you – no obligations necessary.
- Enjoy your 10% Discount Off Everyday Dealer Pricing* for Sam’s Club Members.