Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) for Sam’s Club Members
Whether you’re staying cool in the summer, staying warm in the winter, or keeping your indoor air quality pristine year-round, you’ll need a functional heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system for your home. That’s why we’ve got experts on hand to answer all your questions about your furnace or AC systems, and stock only the most reliable brands.
Heating and cooling experts
The climate control system in your home is one of the most important ways you can keep your family comfortable and safe, no matter the season. Our experts can help with installations and replacements, even at short notice.
We can recommend the best new products for any of your HVAC needs, including:
- Air conditioners
- Ductless air conditioning
- Gas furnaces
- Oil furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Ductless heat pumps
- Gas Boilers
- Oil Boilers
- Water Heaters
Air conditioning systems
Air conditioning systems tend to break on the hottest day of summer. No matter, our cooling technicians are ready to help you figure out which cooling system is right for you and your home.
During your consultation, your cooling expert will consider the following details about your home:
- Existing ductwork (if any)
- Ceiling height
Additionally, they’ll carefully consider your budget and lifestyle needs to make sure to find the system that will work best for you.
In the end, you can expect our dealers to go over your options in detail, explaining each air conditioner’s cooling capacity plus other important parameters like energy efficiency (including its ENERGY STAR rating), cost, noisiness, and any other features it may offer.
In colder climates, a reliable furnace system isn’t just for comfort, it’s for safety. Our heating technicians are available to answer your furnace questions, and are ready to spring into action if you’re faced with a heating disaster in the dead of winter.
Most of our heating options are gas furnaces, but our technicians will be sure to walk you through all of the best options to keep your family safe all winter long.
What’s the best furnace for your home? Our experts will discuss your options, detailing the heating capacity of each furnace, its heating efficiency (including its ENERGY STAR rating), cost, and any other features it may offer.
In milder climates, a heat pump is an option that can provide sufficient heating and cooling year-round. Heat pumps run on electricity and can work in homes with or without ductwork. Our heating and cooling experts can let you know during your free consultation if a heating pump might work for your heating and cooling needs.
Our technicians will work with you to figure out what kind of heating and cooling capacity, energy efficiency, and cost are best for your home’s needs—and walk you through any additional benefits or features that each of our units offers.
When to upgrade your HVAC system
Your home might be trying to tell you that it’s time to upgrade your furnace, air conditioning, or ventilation systems. Especially once your HVAC system is a few decades old, it’s best to keep an eye out for the signs that efficiency is dropping or worse—that a failure in the system is on the horizon.
Some signs to watch for include:
- Your furnace or air conditioning unit struggles to keep your home at a consistent, comfortable temperature.
- It feels like your thermostat isn’t responding.
- There’s moisture build-up around any of your HVAC components.
- You’ve seen a spike in your utility bills.
- You’re finding water leaks, a rusted flue, or hearing weird noises when the furnace or air conditioning unit comes on.
- There’s a strange odor in your home that you can’t seem to get rid of.
- Someone in your household has developed respiratory issues like an unexplained cough, congestion, headaches, or sneezing.
If you’re seeing any of these symptoms, we recommend setting up a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experts right away.
How to keep your HVAC system working at its best
Once our experts have gotten your HVAC system into tip-top shape, you’ll want to take good care of it. Some of the best ways to keep your furnace, air conditioner, and ventilation systems working efficiently are:
- Keeping your filters clean. Our experts recommend replacing the filter on your HVAC system every one to three months.
- Cleaning your AC’s outdoor condensing unit. Just once a year, clean the condensing unit for your air conditioner—your garden hose will do the job just fine. Also be sure to clear the area of debris so nothing gets caught in the unit.
- Keeping your fuses fresh. Making sure to have all your fuses in working order can help prevent problems down the line.