Kitchen Upgrade Installations for Sam’s Club Members
Are you a Sam’s Club Member who would like to upgrade your kitchen? If so, you can enjoy exclusive access to the best brands and highly experienced installation experts. Best of all, there’s a 10% Discount Off Everyday Dealer Pricing* for Sam’s Club Members.
Do you need new kitchen cabinets?
A kitchen remodel is often the first home improvement project many homeowners consider, and new kitchen cabinetry is a good place to start if:
- You have old kitchen cabinets.
- Your kitchen cabinets are dysfunctional.
- You’re getting ready to put your house on the market.
Not only can new kitchen cabinetry give your home a modern look, it can also boost the property value, which is important if you’d like to sell. Home buyers often prioritize the kitchen and look for considerations such as style, function, and quality.
What to expect from the installation process
Rest assured we only used highly trained and experienced cabinetry dealers for all of your kitchen upgrades. You can trust all of them to evaluate your needs and provide expert recommendations. They’ll be able to answer questions like:
- What colors and styles are available?
- How long will the kitchen cabinet install take?
- What are the various kitchen cabinetry options?
Options for kitchen cabinetry
Since your home is unique, an in-home consultation is important. During the consultation, we’ll suggest a number of kitchen cabinet options that are ideal for your particular space. We’ll recommend cabinets that can enhance the look and feel of your kitchen and help you evaluate all of your options related to:
- Colors — Kitchen cabinets come in a plethora of colors to meet your unique style. Whether you’d like a neutral color like gray or something bright like white, we have you covered.
- Styles — There is no shortage of kitchen styles. From contemporary and modern to rustic and country, we offer kitchen cabinets for it all.
It can be tricky to choose the right color and style for your kitchen cabinetry. Therefore, it’s a good idea to go with the option that not only aligns with your personal taste but also blends in seamlessly into your kitchen. Our experts can help you make the best choice
Three types of cabinets
There are a number of factors that will contribute to the cost of your kitchen cabinets, including the size of your kitchen and the style you select. To find cabinetry that fits comfortably with your budget, think about the following:
- Stock cabinets are pre-built boxes that match industry standards. They are the most affordable option and are available quickly.
- Semi-custom cabinets are pre-built cabinets that you can customize to meet your needs. They can allow you to meet your personal style without the high price tag of completely custom cabinets.
- Completely custom cabinets arebuilt entirely from scratch. They offer the opportunity to choose every single detail including dimensions, hardware, panel designs, wood, and more.
Other kitchen installation services
Sam’s Club Members can also get premier access to a complete list of kitchen upgrade installation services from local dealers, including:
- Kitchen counters
- Kitchen backsplashes
- Complete kitchen remodel
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need new kitchen cabinets or will refacing be enough?
If you live in an older home, you may be able to reface rather than replace your kitchen cabinets. This is because older homes tend to feature cabinets that were built with higher quality materials. However, if your cabinets are falling apart or you notice the hardware is rusty, you may be better off replacing them.
Here’s when a complete, new cabinet installation may be a good option for you:
Your cabinets are old. New cabinets can bring your kitchen up-to-date and add significant value to your home. You’ll find that new cabinets make your day-to-day life easier, if you’ve been fighting with broken, sticky, or rusty cabinets.
You need more storage space. If your kitchen is cluttered because you can’t fit everything into your cabinets, new cabinets can be life-changing. The extra storage space may make cooking and entertaining more enjoyable.
You’d like to boost property value. If you’d like to sell your home, fresh kitchen cabinets can increase its value.
You hope to improve functionality. When it comes to your kitchen, function is just as important as aesthetics. New, reconfigured cabinets can allow for better functionality and make it easy for you to access everything you need.
What options are available for cabinetry installation?
Our dealers will help you create the ideal kitchen cabinets for your unique kitchen and budget. They will work tirelessly to turn your vision into a reality with beautiful, professionally installed cabinets.
The three types of kitchen cabinets you can choose from include:
Base cabinets. These are mounted on the floor and tend to wear the most over time. In addition, they serve as skeletons for kitchen islands.
Wall cabinets. Also known as upper cabinets, wall cabinets mount to your walls. They come in a variety of heights, widths, and depths. If you’d like, you can pair them with glass doors or use them to create a stunning accent wall.
Pantry/utility cabinets. Pantry or utility cabinets go from the floor to the ceiling. They offer optimal storage capacity and are a great option for storing small appliances, canned goods, and spices. Once you add pantry or utility cabinets to your kitchen, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them.
How can I extend the life of my new kitchen cabinets?
To keep your cabinets in the best condition, you’ll need to keep them as clean as possible.
- Line shelves and drawers with materials such as adhesive, cedar, felt, rubber, and cork.
- Clean the hardware on your cabinets occasionally. You can do so with warm water and a mild dish soap. A few times a year, it’s a good idea to unscrew the hardware and thoroughly rinse it off.
- To clean glass cabinet doors, use a mild vinegar and water solution. Avoid abrasives as they can cause scratches and dullness. Regardless of which cabinets you choose, it’s important to clean them gently.
- Clean exteriors with a mild cloth or microfiber cloth. You may also mix a few drops of dish soap with warm water and wipe them down. Be sure to dry them with a lint-free cloth.
Don’t forget to clean the insides of your cabinets as the seasons change. Get rid of everything, including liners, and use dish soap with warm water to wipe them down. Once they’re dry, add fresh liners. If your cabinets are made out of wood, wipe in the wood grain’s direction.