Roof Need Replacing? We Have You Covered
When it’s time to replace your roof, Sam’s Club Members can access vetted brands and roofing experts, and a 10% Discount Off Everyday Dealer Pricing* for Sam’s Club Members. Our roofing experts are available to answer all of your questions and make sure your roof installation goes smoothly.
Do you need a new roof? 6 signs
Just because you can’t see the open sky through your living room ceiling doesn’t necessarily mean your roof is in good shape. Here are some of the signs that it’s time to replace your roof:
- You’ve had more than one leak during rainstorms.
- The shingles on the roof look worn out, don’t lay flat, or sag in places.
- Major damage has occurred on your roof, like from a fallen tree limb or hail.
- There are water stains or streaks on your attic ceiling.
- It’s been more than 20 years since your asphalt shingles were replaced.
- It’s getting green—from weeds or moss.
Once you’re ready to consider a new roof, your next step is to sign up for a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our vetted roofing dealers.
Free roofing consultations for Sam’s Club Members
Free roofing consultations by Sam’s Club Home Install Experts™ by Service Finance are no-obligation, which means you don’t have to buy anything to participate. Our team will assess your roof, walk you through replacement options, and answer any questions you may have.
Our local roofing experts can provide options and installation on flat or sloped roofs, including:
- Asphalt shingles
- Metal roofing
- Wood shake
- Rubber slake
- High-end synthetics
- Concrete tile
- Clay tiles
During a consultation, you’ll learn about your options for roofing type, shingle color and quality, cost, and warranties. We’ll also let you know how long the installation will take, and when our experts are available to do it.
Installing your new roof
When you’re ready to upgrade your roof, our dealers will install it for you—and remove and dispose of your old roof, too. They’ll make sure your new roof is solid through and through, and replace any rotten wood they might find in the process.
Our roofing experts can install a new roof quickly, though the length of time required to install a new roof varies depending on a few factors, including:
- The size of your home.
- Availability of materials.
- Which roof materials you choose.
Benefits of a new roof
Besides keeping you dry, a new roof has a number of added benefits.
- Prevents additional damage —A leaking roof can lead to structural damage in your home, which can cause major rot problems down the line.
- Improves curb appeal —A new roof can enhance your home’s appearance, improving its aesthetic value for you and your neighborhood.
- Increases home value —A huge selling point for homebuyers is the condition of a roof. A new roof can increase the value of your home by over $16,000.