Siding Installation for Sam’s Club Members
Sam’s Club Members have access to top siding brands and trusted, experienced installation experts at great savings: a 10% Discount Off Everyday Dealer Pricing* for Sam’s Club Members. If you are ready to explore an investment that will pay off for years to come, contact us today for a free consultation.
A siding update might not be the first home improvement project you think of, but your house’s siding is a large and significant feature. It is both functional in protecting your home from the elements, and a design opportunity that you can use in attractive, enjoyable ways. The siding you choose can have a long-term impact on the life of your home.
Do I really need new siding?
Installing new siding is an excellent way to give your home a dramatic makeover, but there are reasons to replace your siding that go beyond looks. It’s time to consider new siding for your home when:
- Your existing siding has damage that you can easily see.
- Your energy bills keep going up.
- Your home feels poorly insulated against the weather, including drafts and leaks.
- You are planning to sell your home and want a smooth and profitable transaction.
The installation process
Replacing siding is a big project, but it doesn’t have to be a nightmare. Sam’s Club Home Install Experts™ by Service Finance only uses vetted siding installers that are local to your area. All of our siding installation dealers will be able to assess your home’s current needs and give you their expert opinion on a plan to update it. They will also be able to answer any questions you have on siding installation.
Not sure where to start the conversation? Here are three questions every homeowner should ask their siding contractor about the installation process:
- What are the siding options I can choose from for my home?
- How long will the installation process take?
- What does the warranty cover, and what are the limitations?
Siding covers the exterior of your home—playing an important role in protecting your house, as well as expressing your personal style. Choosing the right type for your unique project requires careful consideration and comparisons.
In order to give you the options you need, we offer Sam’s Club Members a wide variety of siding. We have choices that will fit nearly any budget, lifestyle, or look, including:
- Fiber cement
- Composite wood
Colors and patterns
One key consideration is color. The colors and patterns of siding that you choose can completely transform the look of your home.
Whether you trust traditional styles or crave a contemporary look, it’s important that you take the time to select colors and patterns that fit your personal preferences and the style you want for your home. Thankfully, Sam’s Club Home Install Experts™ by Service Finance offers a wide variety to choose from.
The cost of siding installation depends on many things. Here are some of the factors that will impact the cost of new siding for your home:
- The size of your home
- The type of siding you want
- The style and pattern of siding you choose
- The trim and accessories you choose for your home
Benefits of new siding
If you are considering selling your home, a siding update can increase its value and help with a smooth, simple sales process. The professional technicians that Sam’s Club Home Install Experts™ by Service Finance works with will have your new siding installed in one to two weeks, depending on the size and layout of your home.
The exterior of your home is the first thing home buyers see, and new siding can leave a good first impression.
Qualities that house hunters are looking for include:
- Curb appeal —Siding and trim comes in a wide variety of sizes, textures, and colors that can be combined to bring your home design dreams to life. Many options, like vinyl, are also eco-friendly due to a high degree of sustainability.
- A high-quality siding installation with no repairs or ongoing maintenance needed — Many new siding options are durable and easy to take care of, requiring no maintenance other than an occasional cleaning. Vinyl, for example, easily resists the problems that can plague other types of siding, like chalking, fading, mold, mildew, insect infestations, and weather damage.
- Updates that are equal to or better than comparable houses — A home with new siding is a great investment for buyers, due to its long life and low maintenance needs.
How to maintain your new siding
Most new siding options are extremely low-maintenance, but there are a few small tasks and considerations that will help you keep it in great shape for many years.
Make time for an annual wash
To get rid of dust, dirt, pollen, and other stains that may end up on your siding, make sure you thoroughly wash it once a year. Start from the bottom and work your way up, using a soft cloth or brush.
You can make your own homemade vinyl siding cleaning solution, for example, by combining:
- One-third cup of powdered laundry soap
- Two-thirds cup household cleaner
- One quart of liquid bleach
- One gallon of water
You can also clean some siding with a power washer, but be sure you hold it at eye level to prevent the water from penetrating behind the siding.
Inspect it periodically
Take the time to occasionally check for your siding and trim for any damage or loose spots. Regular inspections ensure that small issues can easily be fixed before they turn into large problems.
Prevent accidental damage
New siding materials are extremely durable, but can still be damaged in a few ways. Some can melt, so make sure to keep your grill, BBQ, smoker, firepit, or patio heaters far enough away. Also, be mindful of rocks when you’re cutting the grass and things like bikes and kids’ toys: Even siding that doesn’t dent can still crack from a strong impact.