Custom Window Treatments for Sam’s Club Members
Give your home an instant update with custom blinds, shades, shutters, and drapery from premiere brands on the market. We handle all the details: Our trusted dealers will design, measure, and install. Plus, you can now access a 10% Discount Off Everyday Dealer Pricing* for Sam’s Club Members. Schedule your free design consultation today!
Expert design consultants
Our window treatment experts help you find a solution that’s right for your needs, style, and budget. Choose from a full line of custom blinds, shades, shutters, and drapery, so you find the perfect window treatments for your home.
Our full-service experience includes a free virtual or in-home consultation, so you can get all the details you need at a time that best suits your schedule. During the appointment, your designer will take accurate measurements and provide you with a comprehensive quote.
Skilled installation professionals
Our licensed installers will ensure your new blinds, shades, shutters, or drapery are installed perfectly.
Features and benefits of new window treatments
There are a variety of reasons that homeowners choose to replace or upgrade window treatments. Whether your current coverings are wearing out, or you’re just freshening up a room, there are more benefits to upgrading window treatments than you may realize.
Modern window treatment features
Window treatments have come a long way from thin vinyl slats and tangled strings. Some more modern features include:
- Textures: From vinyl to fabrics to wood, window coverings come in a wide variety of textures and finishes.
- Energy efficiency: Treatment options like cellular shades and shutters, or sheer shadings, can improve insulation, reduce energy loss, and disperse light through a room.
- Automation: All kinds of window coverings can now be automated and controlled by an app or a voice command—even when you’re not at home.
Benefits of upgraded window treatments
Our premiere brands offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Light control and privacy: Blocking ambient light can improve sleep at night and help kids nap during the day. Stylish new options also mean you don’t have to choose between privacy and design.
- Beautiful, unique designs: Our nation-wide window treatment services mean no design option is off-limits to you. Get a style you’ve already seen or get help designing something completely custom and new.
- Smart-home automation: Schedule your shades to automatically move to your preferred position throughout the day, even when you’re away from home. Windows in a hard-to-reach position? Operate with ease using a remote or app.
- Energy efficiency: Window treatments that improve insulation, automatically block harsh afternoon sun, and distribute light in a space help you keep energy costs down.
- Child and pet safety: Several styles of window shades are now available in cordless options. If you’re setting up a nursery or child-proofing a house, it’s time to get rid of those corded blinds.
When to upgrade window treatments
Homeowners upgrade their window treatments for a variety of reasons.
- Broken shades or curtains: Old vinyl shades snap. Curtains tear. Life happens. If your window treatments haven’t been replaced in the last decade, and they’re starting to look shabby (and not properly cover windows) it might be time to replace them.
- Updating a room: A lot of considerations go into redesigning a room, but one of the most efficient face-lifts you can provide a space is new window treatments. A modern design can lift the entire room without breaking the bank.
- Child-proofing: If there’s a baby on the way, or a toddler starting to walk, it’s time to get some cordless shades. Cordless window treatments are the safest option for children and pets.
- Improved efficiency: If you’re looking for ways to save on energy costs and reduce your footprint, energy-efficient window treatments can help.
How Custom Window Treatments Work
Upgrading your window treatments with Sam’s Club Home Install Experts™ by Service Finance is a simple process.
Step 1: Book a virtual or in-home consultation
Choose the time that works best for you. You’ll meet with one of our expert dealers who can discuss all of your window treatment options and help you design a solution that you’ll love.
Step 2: Get professional measurements and a quote
Your local dealer will carefully measure your windows and surrounding spaces to provide a complete list of options and make sure that your coverings fit perfectly. This will also enable us to provide an accurate quote.
Step 3: Choose your window treatments
Choose the type of covering, style, color, and other features suited to your tastes and budget. You can also decide on automation or energy-efficiency options.
Step 4: Enjoy professional window treatment installation
Our dealers’ full-service experience includes installation by a licensed professional, ensuring your new window coverings are installed perfectly. They’ll even discuss how to care and operate your new window treatments.
Our Kirsch® custom shades collection
To achieve a modern, clean look for your windows, we offer contemporary shades in a variety of custom colors, sizes, and textures.
The definition of design and efficiency, cellular shades will insulate your home, reducing heat loss in the winter and heat gain in the summer. Explore a variety of colors, textures, opacities, and cell sizes. Choose from many sophisticated lift-systems like automation or child/pet-safe options for superior functionality.
This popular style is designed to fit horizontally or vertically and is ideal for specialty shaped windows.
Roller shades and screen shades
For a look that is both clean and modern, roller shades offer a comprehensive collection of custom-woven fabrics with different opacities. Choose from many sophisticated lift-systems like cordless or automated. Customize top treatment design choices, including the cassette, fascia, and fabric valance.
Combine a modern look and traditional beauty with Roman shades. Available in a variety of premium fabrics, Roman shades provide a contemporary look with the convenience of a traditional shade. Soft fabric folds create a look that adds volume and visual interest at the window.
Banded shades offer the perfect combination of both light and privacy. Banded shades alternate between sheer and fabric vanes, creating a classic look with superior functionality. Choose from an extensive collection of textured fabrics and lift systems to complete the look.
Woven Wood Shades
Give your home a touch of nature with woven wood shades. Hand-crafted using materials sourced from nature such as bamboo, reeds, and natural woods, these shades add a natural and unique look to your home. Choose from a large variety of patterns and colors. Finish off the look with an advanced lift system.
Our Kirsch® custom blinds collection
Homeowners have access to a variety of options for window blinds to suit any home design.
Wood and alternative wood blinds
Wood and alternative wood blinds offer a traditional and classic look to any home. Available in a wide variety of slat sizes, wood stains, or paint finishes, get the look of authentic wood or choose the durability of manufactured materials that won’t warp, bend, crack, or fade overtime.
Vertical blinds can fit beautifully in large or small windows. Choose from neutral fabrics and vinyl options to give your home a refined look. Minimal stack means your blinds will give an unobstructed view.
Our collection of One World Shutters
Homeowners have access to a variety of options for window blinds to suit any home design.
The One World Shutter collection includes wood, hybrid, and poly shutters, meeting the needs of any window shape or size. Choose from multiple louver sizes, rich stained and painted finishes, along with framing options to compliment your style.
Discover the benefits of window treatment automation
Our dealers can install a state-of-the-art lift system for your window coverings. Wireless control using a remote or app provides simple operation for convenience and sophisticated style. Integrate with popular smart-home systems to enhance your experience.
Window treatment FAQs
Your expert dealer will be happy to answer all of your questions about window treatments and coverings during your consultation or installation. In the meantime, here are a few questions we hear a lot.
How to decide between blinds or shades?
The most fundamental difference between blinds and shades is their functionality. Both can block light when closed and provide an unobstructed view when opened. Blinds, however, offer the additional flexibility of letting in a little bit of light when they’re tilted, and the option of pointing that light up or down as needed.
So the biggest consideration, if you’re deciding between blinds and shades, is what kind of functionality you need in the space.
What is more cost effective: blinds or shades?
In general, faux wood blinds and classic roller shades are considered the most inexpensive options on the market. However, keep in mind that the cost of window treatments depends on a variety of factors, including the size of the windows, the materials, operating system, etc. During your appointment, your designer will suggest styles that align with your budget.
Are custom blinds and window treatments worth it?
Homeowners are increasingly opting for custom blind installations. A custom solution costs more, of course, but is it worth it? Custom blinds offer a variety of premium benefits, including:
- A unique look that matches the decor of your home perfectly. You’ll get access to styles, colors and finishing options not available in stores.
- Added value to the home overall, which is especially important if your home may be on the market soon.
- A perfect fit, where regular cut-down blinds may leave gaps along the edges of the windows.
How to get expert installation services
When you’re ready to get started, set up you free consultation in three easy steps:
- Get in Touch
Enter your information and we will call you back to learn more about your needs. We will connect you with the best installer in your area. You can also call 844-SAVINGS.
- Book a free consultation
We will select the date and time that works best for you – no obligations necessary.
- Enjoy your 10% Discount Off Everyday Dealer Pricing* for Sam’s Club Members.