0% APR and No Payments for 12 months. Ask your dealer for details.
Window Installation for Sam’s Club Members
Your home’s windows offer many benefits – natural light and fresh air, for example – as well as added curbside appeal to your property. Windows are also your family’s eyes to the outside. For a clear view on everything windows, our experts on window installation for Sam’s Club Members are here to help. Talk to a window installation expert today.
WHAT WE OFFER
When it’s time to replace your home’s windows, our window specialists will help you choose new windows that are stylish, energy-efficient, and sure to brighten up your home.
Energy-efficient vinyl windows for Sam’s Club Members
Windows do it all. They keep the inside air from getting out when closed and allow the fresh air in from the outside when open. They’re also your home’s main source for natural light. Your home’s windows can’t do it all forever, however, so when they’re past their prime it’s time to replace your old windows with new.
There’s a lot of good that comes out of replacing your old windows with new windows, made with the latest advancements and construction materials: lower energy costs, less maintenance, fewer drafts, and reduced outside noise levels are all perks of having new vinyl windows. There’s also the overall improved aesthetic of your house. New vinyl windows give your home a new, spruced-up look regardless of the age of your house.
Vinyl window replacement, however, is not a do-it-yourself job. Vinyl window replacement requires expert installers to ensure that you reap all of the benefits that come with the purchase of new windows.
Windows for Sam’s Club Members, as well their installation, is easy to set up. We’ll introduce you to local window experts and installers who can remove your old windows and install new ones. There are various types and styles of vinyl windows for Sam’s Club Members including:
- Awning windows
- Bay windows
- Bow windows
- Double hung windows
- Double slider windows
- End venting slider windows
- Garden windows
- Geometric windows
- Patio windows
- Picture windows
About windows for Sam’s Club Members and their installation
Providing vinyl window installation for Sam’s Club Members comes with many responsibilities and the local window experts we work with are skilled at what they do and stand behind their craft.
You can count on the window experts we work with to:
- Be professional, courteous, and knowledgeable
- Be responsive to your questions
- Treat your home and your property with respect and care
Vinyl window replacement may help lower your home’s energy costs
The US Department of Energy (DOE) estimates that, “heat gain and heat loss through windows are responsible for 25%-30% of residential heating and cooling energy use.” This is a considerable chunk of your home’s energy use which is why it is important for homeowners to look to buy energy-efficient windows. But how do you know if a window is energy efficient? The DOE provides the following tips:
- Look for ENERGY STAR® certified vinyl windows: It’s estimated that ENERGY STAR® windows will save you on average 12% off your energy bill. The ENERGY STAR® symbol is a government-backed trust mark to help consumers make energy-efficient purchasing decisions.
- Compare the window’s energy performance ratings: These energy performance ratings can be found on a label for all ENERGY STAR® windows. The ratings are provided by a third-party non-profit organization, the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC).
- Have your windows professionally installed: The DOE tells homeowners that “even the most energy-efficient window must be properly installed to ensure energy efficiency and comfort.” Our experts on vinyl window installation are here to ensure your windows get the job done.
What it means when a window is ENERGY STAR® certified
Virtually all types of windows could be ENERGY STAR® certified if certain criteria are met. This means that if you’re looking to replace a double hung window, picture window, patio window, or even a skylight, the odds are in your favor that there are ENERGY STAR® certified options available to you.
When a window is ENERGY STAR® certified it means, among other things, that it has been independently tested by the NFRC and the results meet the guidelines for energy efficiency as set out by the US Environmental Protection Agency.
What it really means when a window is energy-efficient
Some windows are better at keeping you warm (best for northern parts of the country) while others are better at keeping you cool (ideal for southern areas). Both components are important to factor into your decision, regardless of where you live, when buying new windows.
What should you look for when comparing the energy performance ratings of the vinyl window replacements you’re considering purchasing? According to the NFRC, the energy performance rating label will include four components:
- U-Factor: This rating typically ranges from 0.20 to 1.20. The U-Factor measures how well a window keeps the heat in a room. The lower the number the better the window performs in preventing warm air from escaping to the outside.
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC): This rating typically ranges from 0 to 1. The SHGC measures how well a window can resist heat gain, which is really important in minimizing the use of your air conditioner when it’s hot. The lower the number the better.
- Visible Transmittance: This rating typically ranges from 0 to 1. The Visible Transmittance of a window measures how well a window allows natural light in during the day so that you can minimize your use of indoor lighting. The higher the number the brighter your room will seem.
- Air Leakage: The Air Leakage rating range is usually 0.3 or less. This rating basically tracks how drafty a window is and you typically will want a window with a low number.
Energy Star® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
How It Works
- Check your availability
Enter your ZIP code to see if we’re available in your area.
- Set up a free consultation
Set up a free, no obligation consultation.
- Get your discount
10% Discount Off Everyday Dealer Pricing for Sam’s Club Members*
*10% Discount Off Everyday Dealer Pricing for Sam’s Club Members. Sam’s Club Home Install Experts™ powered by Service Finance Company, LLC and its affiliates (collectively, “SFC”) through its third-party authorized dealers (“Dealers”) provide Sam’s Club Members with a 10% discount off the Everyday Dealer Pricing (excluding taxes and permit fees) for comparable home installation products and services in the Sam’s Club Member’s service area as set forth on the Dealer’s invoice. In order to ensure that the Sam’s Club Member receives the Everyday Dealer Pricing, SFC continually analyzes the range of prices charged by other licensed, qualified home installation service providers for both cash and credit purchases of comparable products and services in the geographic area that forms a 100-mile radius from the applicable Sam’s Club Member’s service location during the (approximately) 2-year period prior to the invoice date. Every invoice will show the Everyday Dealer Pricing for the home installation products and services purchased and the 10% discount provided for being a Sam’s Club Member.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When Should I Replace My Windows?
If any windows are damaged, warped or broken, they need to be replaced. Repairs only last for so long, sooner or later a window won’t take any more repairs and you’ll need a new one.
Drafty windows mean increased energy bills, so by replacing windows that are no longer doing the work they should be doing, you’re not only going to increase the value of your home, but also have more money in the bank.
Many older homes still have single pane windows, which could be a disadvantage to you as a homeowner. Let’s face it – single panes are a pain! They let the cold and heat in. In other words, they’re poor insulators, not to mention all the outside noise you’re going to hear in your home.
When you need a crowbar to open and close your windows, they’ve probably seen better days and will need to be updated.
Other issues to look for in older windows are condensation, built-up moisture between panes and decaying frames.
It could be, too, that your windows are outdated and they bring down the overall appearance of your home. That could be a reason to update them in itself.
Why Care About Windows And Proper Window Installation?
Windows are the eyes of your home. And remember that old adage that says the eyes are the windows to the soul? The same goes for your home.
Windows aren’t just a traditional requirement in a home. They play an essential role in the well-being of a home’s occupants. Your windows:
- Facilitate natural light in your rooms and give you a glimpse of the outside world
- Enhance your home’s visual appeal
- Provide safety and security
- Offer convenience by letting out stale air, smoke, steam and letting in fresh air
- Help to maintain your property’s value
Your windows are one of the most prominent features when ascertaining the value of your home. The smart move is to keep them modern, efficient and up-to-date.
How Do I Make My Windows Last Longer?
Windows require care and attention on a regular basis. Here are some things you should do if you want your windows to have a longer lifespan:
Windows with wooden frames should not be wiped with an overly wet cloth since moisture will contribute to rot. Most windows these days, however, are constructed from vinyl or fiberglass. They can be wiped with a soft brush, mild cleanser and warm water. Refrain from using harsh chemicals on your windows.
Older windows also need the locks checked and repaired or replaced if damaged, as well as removing old, chipped paint before repainting.
A mild glass cleaner or vinegar and warm water will make fiberglass windows sparkle.
Check the rubber seal
Drastic changes in temperature can be hard on windows. For instance, in the cold weather ice might form behind the rubber sealing causing problems. Gaps around your windows are bound to cause issues sooner or later.
You can use rubber foam insulation or caulking to mend those gaps as a temporary fix.
Frame and sash care
Remove any contaminants caused by debris, dust or rain using a soft cloth and household detergent in warm water.
For tilt-turn and casement design windows, clean the compression seals with water and make sure to grease them regularly with a silicone stick. For hung and slider design windows, vacuum to remove any unwanted debris and wipe them down with a damp cloth.
What Window Options Are Available At Home Install Experts™?
We offer a wide range of window styles from which you can choose to suit your personal style and to add character to your home!
- Garden windows. These are perfect for adding natural light so you can showcase your plants. They also add distinct character to your home;
- Patio doors. They’re more like windows and you can choose the style that fits your decor;
- Double hung windows. Not only do they add style to your home, but they’ll offer better ventilation;
- Geometric windows. These customized windows add a unique look and natural light to your living spaces;
- Picture windows. You’ll get to enjoy the wonder of nature year-round from these beautiful windows;
- End venting slider windows. If fresh air is what you’re craving, these might be your best option;
- Double slider windows. This style is easy to maintain and will give you maximum control over ventilation;
- Bay windows. There is nothing like an elegant bay window to boost your home’s curb appeal;
- Bow windows. If you’re looking to add space to your room while letting in more light, a modern bow window could be for you;
- Awning windows. This design lets in maximum light while providing great ventilation and we have all the latest styles.
How Do I Start the Window Installation Process with Home Install Experts™?
It will only take a few minutes! Here’s how:
- Enter your zip code to see if we’re available in your area. It’s likely we are, but we only work with trusted technicians and one might not be available near you.
- Set up a free, no obligation consultation. Our partner technicians understand this is a big decision for you and will offer you a free, no pressure quote.
- Sam’s Club Members get a 10% Discount Off Everyday Dealer Pricing!*
For informational use only. The content is not intended to substitute for professional advice specific to your particular circumstances.